At Byrne Trailers, we know that our most valuable assets are our employees. To attract the right people, we offer above award wages and a range of training and development opportunities to compliment a career in Engineering – metal fabrication.
To maintain our place in the market, we require employees who are committed to quality, have an eye for detail, a strong work ethic and are prepared to contribute to the ongoing success of the company.
Because we are a medium sized company with nearly 100 employees nationally, we offer a number of Apprenticeships in Certificate III Metal Fabrication annually. Expressions if interest for 2021 should be emailed to email@example.com.
Due to demand Byrne Trailers have the following positions available to join our Wagga and Toowoomba factories. We have positions available for first and second class welders. The successful applicant will be required to carry out maintenance and repair work on livestock trailers and aluminum tippers. Qualifications/Experience Required:
- Industry experience in Metal Fabrication/Welding and demonstrate skills in use and care of welding equipment, MIG Welding and Oxy-Acetylene Cutting and Gouging
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dependable, Reliable and Punctual
- Experience in and ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of standard practice, tools, and materials
- Demonstrate ability to identify /manage workplace hazards and risk and comply with company procedures
- Proven numeracy and literacy skills
- Demonstrate ability to use own initiative and be resourceful and proactive